Friday, October 26, 2012

Things to Come

Greetings all,

Sorry for the two month gap. Most of that was swallowed up by some training I had for work. The last five and a half weeks were nutty! But I'm back at it now. Here's a look at some upcoming topics:

- my experience with the Lord over the last six weeks
- a look at some misconceptions about the Lord's Supper
- the cross, the atonement, and what Jesus Christ accomplished
- what the New Testament says about how to interpret the Old Testament
- the story of the woman at the well in John 4
- how my kids got their names

Please check back soon! I should have something new up by the end of the weekend. And since this is a post about what's coming next, here is a tune appropriate for the occasion:



In Christ,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment